The best bouldering guidebook in the world! A lot of care and attention has gone into creating the most comprehensive, easy to follow (seriously!) and visually beautiful guide ever. A few highlights of what to expect inside:
- 326 pages of ad free content
- 650 document boulder problems
- 32 areas spread over 4 counties
- Parking, epicenter and individual boulder GPS coordinates
- Detailed terrain maps
- Detailed topo maps for large areas
- Granular boulder micro data
- 60 print guide only action photos
- Links to supplemental online references
- Things you never thought about!
Northern PA Experience
Bouldering in Northern Pennsylvania? Yep! Imagine yourself in the coveted Southeast… perfect quartz sandstone, bullet features and aesthetic environments. Now open your eyes, you are already there. There is abundant sandstone bouldering here in the Northeast.
Northern Pennsylvania doesn’t receive as much attention as the south. If you live with in 4 hours of the epicenter of the region, it would be worth the drive to climb here. We got it all.
Most areas take an easy 10 minute or less approach from the car but, for those seeking some adventure there are many backcountry areas that will provide an unforgettable Pennsylvania wilds bouldering experience.
Do not worry the PDF versions will forever be available, free and updated frequently.